May 29, 2020 | Friday
Share This Post With:
Call for Applications for the Position of: Helpdesk Officer / Centre Administrator, Europe House in North Mitrovica
Call for Applications for the Position of:
Helpdesk Officer / Centre Administrator, Europe House in North Mitrovica
Pomilo Blumm srl & Koperativa LLC, renowned communications agencies in Italy and Kosovo respectively, are currently implementing the EU for Kosovo Communication Services, funded by the EU Office in Kosovo. They are currently in a search of a self-motivated individual with experience in event management as well as support staff in communication projects to be part of the project team.
The main goal of the project is to provide information to Kosovo people and to specific target groups on the EU, its policies and its programmes as well as to provide assistance to the EU Office in Kosovo to conduct efficient outreach activities.
Description of the position:
The Help Desk Officer / Centre Administrator will support implementation of media and outreach campaigns as specified by the contracts TOR and have the following functions:
1) s/he will cover for the Events and Campaign Manager when absent, consequently be responsible for all logistical requirements and practical aspects of outreach campaigns and events, and
2) s/he will be the first point of contact for all visitors to the Europe House. S/he will also perform secretarial duties and deal with correspondence and will operate as a team under the guidance of the Project Team Leader & Director and in close interaction with the EU Office.
Qualifications and skills:
- A university degree (Bachelor or equivalent) in the field of communications/marketing or in a related area, or five (5) years of relevant work experience. Proficiency in English and Serbian is required.
General professional experience:
- At least three (3) years of working experience in organization of public events, seminars, conferences and outreach activities (in addition to the five years of professional experience which form a substitute for the diploma in case the expert would not have the diploma required under qualifications and skills).
Specific professional experience:
- Experience (at least 6 months) as support staff (i.e. Administrator/Helpdesk) in at least 2 projects in the field of communication and/or outreach.
Please send a Cover Letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 5th of June, at 18:00h. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.