April 08, 2016 | Friday
Share This Post With:
CALLING ALL YOUTH VOLUNTEERS IN KOSOVO
The EUICC launches the EU Youth Volunteer Ambassador Competition!
Submit a short application about your volunteer activities for a chance to be honored and win a netbook or tablet.
Submissions due by October 20, 2016 24:00
Are you a volunteer for your local youth council? Or maybe you work with an environmental club to clean-up your city or volunteer your time to organize major art and cultural events and festivals in Kosovo? Here is the chance for your volunteer work to be recognized!
The EUICC launches the EU Youth Volunteer Ambassador Competition, asking secondary and university students across Kosovo to tell us about their voluntary work and the impact they make in their communities.
Who is eligible?
- Students currently enrolled in secondary school or university *Must be a citizen of Kosovo
What do you submit?
- The 1-page application form about your voluntary experience and its community impact including a signature of a nominating official familiar with your work
- Submission must be received or postmarked by October 20, 2016 at 24:00 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or hardcopy to the EUICC in Pristina or North Mitrovica.
The following criteria will apply:
- Meets all eligibility requirements
- Number of volunteer hours served
- Impact on the community
The top 3 volunteer Ambassadors will be awarded prizes and invited to a reception on honoring their submission at the EUICC in Pristina.
*Note: Any submissions suspected of plagiarism or are not the original work of the student submitting the application will be disqualified.